Contents of the I Taste VV kit
New features of variable voltage iTaste VV electronic cigarette:
Refreshing appearance design
The iTaste VV adopts an ergonomic design and is the first square-sized e cigarette, its shiny appearance and harmonious structure deliver the sense of fashion and luxury. The iTaste has been given special Zinc alloy treatment, which symbolizes nobility and delivers joy.
The iTaste VV for clearomizers
The iTaste VV is compatible with most atomizers on the market by using its special adapters, such as 808D, 510, 4081, 901, 8105, Tidy, etc; The iTaste VV can also detect the resistance of different atomizers automatically and recommend a proper voltage range accordingly.
Advanced magnet technology
The iTaste VV has advanced magnet technology between battery and clear atomizer,instead of having to screw the atomizer down.i taste vv includes a magnet adapter ring, by which to convert the I taste vv original threads to almost all popular atomizer threads on the market.
The iTaste VV tells how many puffs are remaining with its unique “puffer counter “
Over discharge protection
The I taste vv monitors the battery voltage and will automatically turn off when the battery is discharged.
10 seconds cutoff
If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer,the I taste vv will shut off
The changeable atomizer system
The iTaste VV e-cigarette uses built–in replaceable tank atomizers. The changeable atomizer system makes removal and cleaning of the atomizer quick, simple, and cost effective.
Battery capacity display
The I taste vv e cigs utilizes advanced capacity display via green,yellow and red LED light.
Long live energy, high power discharge
The iTaste VV ecig uses built-in 800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargeable battery with high power discharge.
Short circuit/Atomizer Protection
Short circuit/Atomizer protection protects the I taste vv e cig against shorted tank atomizer
Pen clip style
Pen clip cap will help keep tank cartridges clean and protected.
NOTE: To prevent possible damage, Electronic Cigarette batteries should be charged only with the proper USB chargers.Electronic cigarette batteries contain microprocessors and electrical components. Please handle and store these items with special attention. We recommend electronic cigarette users not to store their e cigarettes in extremes temperatures (Either hot or cold) in order to prolong the battery life.
Please read the instructions and precautions before using the iTaste VV .
1. The iTaste VV is intended for use by people of legal age (18+), NOT by non-smokers, children, pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with or at risk of heart disease, or people taking medication for depression or asthma. The iTaste VV is neither intended for or marketed as a solution for quitting smoking or as a cessation device.
2. This unit may include small parts, please keep out of the reach of children and pets.
3. Do not abuse your iTaste VV. Even though it’s made of metal, you may damage it by dropping it.
4. Don’t attempt to repair the unit by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
5. In order to guarantee the normal function of iTaste VV and the effect of vaping, we suggest that you charge your batteries when they are below 10% power.
6. In order to prolong the function of your iTaste VV, please avoid storing it in extremely hot or cold environments.
7. Please obey local laws or regulations while vaping. If there are any bans or potential dangers, please keep the iTaste VV off.
8. Your iTaste VV is not waterproof, please keep it dry.
9.Keep your iTaste VV from sources of excessive heat.
10. Please don’t drop, throw or abuse your iTaste VV, you may cause damage to outer shell or Inner components.
There are three main buttons on the iTaste VV: “power” button, "+" button and "-" button; all the functions can be activated by using those three buttons to change settings in one step, your chosen mode will be displayed on the digital screen.
“+” button: Increase voltage or wattage
“-” button: Decrease voltage or wattage
Quickly clicking “power” button three times will turn the batteryor or off. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the battery.
Variable Voltage Mode :
Hold the “-” button first and then holding “power” button for two seconds to enter variable voltage mode. The digital screen will show the puff count first , then the last setting used (in voltage or wattage). Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 to 5.0 volts in 0.1 volt increments by pressing the “+” and “-” button.
Variable Wattage Mode :
Hold the “+” button first and then holding “power” button for two seconds to enter variable wattage mode. The digital screen will show the puff count first , then the last setting used (in voltage or wattage). Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0W to 11.0W in 0.5 watts increments by pressing the “+” and “-” button.
Resistance Meter, Battery Voltage Meter & Puff Counter :
Holding the “+” and “-” buttons simultaneously for two seconds will cause the display to show resistance (ohms), battery voltage, puff count and last set voltage or wattage. The screen will read "NON" if an atomizing device (cartomizer, clearomizer, etc.).
Holding either the “+” button or the “-” button will cause the display to show puff count and current mode (VV or VW). In this state, you can also adjust the voltage or wattage by pressing the “+” button or “-“button.
LED Light Blinking Mode:
The LED light will blink in different colors to indicate the current battery voltage
CHARGING the ITASTE VV
(Responsible editor：Innokin Technology)